Give by Searching and Shopping
Good Search & Good Shop
You can help effortlessly support WCIC! It's the WCIC toolbar - once added to Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Google Chrome, each time you shop at one of the more than 1,300 participating stores (Amazon, Apple, Best Buy, eBay, Expedia, Kohl's, Old Navy, PetSmart, Staples, Target, Toys R Us, Wal-Mart, etc.), a percentage of what you spend will be donated to WCIC at no extra cost to you. You could even save money as the toolbar provides coupons and deals! The toolbar also has a search box, and each time you search the Internet, about a penny is donated to WCIC - no registration is required. Get the toolbar.
Now you can support the ministry of WCIC through trading on eBay, The World’s Online Marketplace. If you frequently use eBay or have always wanted to try it, proceeds from the sale of items can now be designated to WCIC through MissionFish. Simply look around the house for things you wouldn’t mind parting with. Maybe it’s that video game system that just became obsolete this year, a Beanie Baby collection, or that snowman sweater that’s buried deep in your dresser. Then, get ready to use MissionFish — Here’s how:Get the toolbar.
- When listing an item on eBay, choose "donate a percentage of sale."
- Pick WCIC, a certified nonprofit organization, from the database using the MissionFish popup window.
- The item will appear on eBay with the Giving Works icon.
- WCIC and the donation percentage designated will also appear with the item description.
- When the listing ends, the buyer pays the seller, and the seller ships the item to the buyer -- as usual.
- The seller then pays their donation to MissionFish.
- MissionFish distributes the funds to WCIC and provides the seller a receipt for the gift.
It's that easy!
For more information, go to: missionfish.org.