- Wed. May 22, 2013 () Learn God's ways of handling money with Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University. The a...
- Wed. May 22, 2013 (7:30 pm) The Sangamon Valley Community Orchestra invites you to Forces of Destiny: Verdi & Tchai...
- Thu. May 23, 2013 () Midwest Food Bank has responded to a request from The Salvation Army and is sending fam...
- Thu. May 23, 2013 (8:30 am) Brand new Spring session, "Me Without You", begins April 5th and ends June 28th. All ar...
- Thu. May 23, 2013 () A team of 4 are going to Oklahoma this weekend to assist with clean-up, and any other w...
- Thu. May 23, 2013 (6:00 pm) In conjunction with the National Foster Care Prayer Vigil and National Foster Care Mont...
Thursday, 09 May 2013I have a friend who is a strep carrier and he's missed 22+ days of school... And he needs prayer.
Thursday, 25 April 2013She needs a transplant--only 7 months old.
Friday, 03 May 2013I am requesting prayer for 9 year old Susan who was recently diagnosed with a brain tumor that is malignant. At this time she is scheduled for surgery on Monday and then Chemo treatment is planned to start soon after.
Sunday, 05 May 2013I can't begin to thank those who have prayed for my grandson, Ezra in the past. He began having seizures at 9 mos. due to abnormal blood vessels on the brain. He was life-flighted twice and has been in the hospotal 3 times. He has been on up to 4 strong medications, to keep his seizures at bay. He has been weaned off of one med. successfully and doctors gave the "go" to wean Ezra off a second one, beginning this week. Ezra has come a tremendously long way in the 5 months he has been seizure-free, and is almost walking. Please pray this adjustment goes well, and that he will not begin seizures again. (It causes mental/physical delays and could even cause blindness) The meds, have seemed to cause growth deficiency and he is small for his age. I know Jesus can heal, and ask that each day he will improve. Thanks so much. God bless, my brothers and sisters in Christ.
Thursday, 02 May 2013I have an alocholic husband; it's getting harder and harder to deal with. I finally found an Al-anon group to attend. I know that I've failed in believing that there is a higher power greater than myself. I've wanted God to instantly change my husband, more for my own satisfaction than his. But please pray for God to reach my husband before it's to late. It's slowly killing my husband, and he doesn't seem to care. Just last week he was in the hospital due to alochol posioning. He was released last Wednesday. Last night when I got home from my first meeting with Al-non, I found my husband totally intoxicated. I feel there is no hope. Also pray that he will seek out the help he needs. Thanks.
Thursday, 16 May 2013Please pray for me. I'm having a lot of anxiety about my husband being out of town for his job. There's a possibility that he will be working out of town in as soon as a month. Please pray for me as we embrace whatever it is that God wants for us.