First, I want to say that I am in eight grade at Central Intermediate School. Next, this is my prayer requests:
1) My mom, Jennifer, has ALL (Acute Lymphomic Leukemia) and she want to quit the treatment and let God take her. However, our needs her and loves her that we don't want her to go. So when ever she says that she wants to quit, we would always tell her all those things and tell her to keep fighting. However, she is still wanting to quit.
2) Next, my dad, Chris, is having a hard time getting on the transplant list to get a new kidney. He is right now doing dialysis during the night. So, Just that he would get on the transplant list.
3) Next, is my grandpa, Nevin, he has dementia and Stage 2 Alzheimer. He is just going down hill. Just pray that my dad and my grandma, Lela, would know what to do and that my grandpa would try to not do anything crazy.
4) Is me. Like I said I am only in eighth grade and will all the sickness going around in my family, I can hardly keep up in my studies. I need to take care of my parents and grandparents. So, I am having a really hard time. Just for me to have peace and calmness that I can take care of them and do well in my studies too. I also need to take a test for high school and I want to do really well, but I am not doing too good with all this stress.
5) Last but not lest, is that my whole family will walk and talk with God.
Thank you all for praying for me. God bless you all! :)