Give My Boss a Pat on the Back Rules
Here are the rules for the “Give My Boss a Pat on the Back” lunch giveaway on WCIC:
To enter, submit what you love about your boss at wcicfm.org. Your entry must be received by Monday, October 14th at 11:59 pm.
The winner will be selected by random drawing and announced at 7:41 am on October 16th. They'll receive lunch for their workplace, valued at $200.
You must be 18 to enter, no purchase necessary, one entry per household. If you or anyone in your household has won a prize from WCIC in the last 30 days or any prize valued at $600 or more in the last year, you are not eligible to enter.
Employees and immediate family members of New Life Radio Network, its participating sponsors, or affiliated agencies are not eligible to enter.
All general WCIC contest rules apply and are available below or at the WCIC studios in Peoria during regular business hours.
Home for the Holidays Rules
Here are the rules for WCIC’s “Home for the Holidays” giveaway.
To enter, fill out a pledge form before Tuesday, November 19. Online donations can be made here. Pledges can be made by calling 877-692-9242 or by mailing in a form. Mailed entries must be received before November 19. All current monthly givers will automatically be included in the drawing. All pledge forms will be entered, even if you are unable to give.
The winner will receive $3,000 for travel expenses so you and your loved ones can be together this holiday season.
The winner will be selected by random drawing on Wednesday, November 20 at 10 a.m. The winner will be notified by phone or email and must accept the prize by Friday, November 29 at 10 a.m. or a new winner will be chosen.
You must be 18 to enter, no purchase necessary, one entry per household. If you or anyone in your household has won a prize from WCIC in the last 30 days or any prize valued at $600 or more in the last year, you are not eligible to enter. Employees and immediate family members of University of Northwestern St. Paul, its participating sponsors, or affiliated agencies are not eligible to enter.
All general WCIC contest rules apply and are available below.
THE FOLLOWING ARE BASIC CONTEST RULES FOR ANY AND ALL CONTESTS BROADCAST ON WCIC AND AT WCICFM.ORG. EACH CONTEST MIGHT HAVE ITS OWN SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND ELIGIBILITY RULES.
- No purchase is necessary to enter any WCIC contest.
- Only one entry per household. Only one qualifier or winner per family within a 30 day period.
- To be eligible to win any prize on WCIC, you must not have won anything in the past 30 days or any prize valued at $600 or more in the past year. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener will be considered null and void, and an alternative eligible winner may be named.
- A 1099 MISC form will be completed and filed with the IRS for each winner who has won a prize with a total value of $600 or more. All local, state, and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person will be discarded and might be deemed cause for disqualification.
- In the event of a tie, winners will be decided by a random drawing. All WCIC contest decisions are final.
- Anytime you call the WCIC studios at 1-888-691-9150, you have agreed to have your name, voice, and/or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material. You grant WCIC permission to broadcast the call or record it for later broadcast.
- As a winner of a WCIC contest, your voice, name, city, and/or picture might be used for promotional, broadcast, or internet purposes.
- WCIC reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even if an announcement has been made on the air indicating that person was the winner.
- 1-888-691-9150 is the official contest line. WCIC is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning a phone-in contest. WCIC is not responsible for dropped calls or loss of connection during any contest. In case of telephone line malfunctions, the decision of WCIC will be final.
- WCIC shall have no responsibility for failure to win or claim any prize based on difficulties with telephone, facsimile, email, internet, or any circumstances in any contest.
- Employees and immediate family members of the New Life Radio Network, participating sponsors, affiliated advertising agencies, and their immediate family members may not participate in contests conducted by WCIC.
- Winners may not request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize. Unless otherwise stated, all prizes will be mailed. WCIC is not responsible for any delays in receipt of prizes caused by the mail system.
- WCIC may, due to the unavailability of prizes awarded, substitute another prize of equal or greater value for the prize originally won. WCIC will not be responsible or held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond WCIC's control.
- WCIC, its agency, and representatives shall not be liable for any claim, injury, or damage from any WCIC contest or prize awarded in a contest.
- WCIC reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time. The decision of WCIC is always final.
- WCIC reserves the right to end a contest at any time.
- The following are specifically related to electronic (email or online form) contests at wcicfm.org:
- All appropriate information in required fields must be filled out or you will be disqualified.
- Any problems with the internet or email are not WCIC's responsibility.
- With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of WCIC will be final.
- Any promotions involving Apple products are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Apple, Inc. By submission of an entry, an entrant releases Apple, Inc. from any responsibility or liability for the promotion’s administration, prizes, or promotion.
- WCIC contest rules may be requested during regular business hours (Monday-Friday from 8:30 am until 5:00 pm).